"Guides readers on a course from the scientific to the spiritual; from the universal to the truly personal." —Publishers Weekly
What the Bleep Do We Know!? is a book of amazing science, and now the international bestselling book is available in paperback. With researchers and theoretical scientists leading the way, it takes the reader through the looking glass of quantum physics into a universe that is more bizarre and alive than ever imagined.
- What is a thought made of? What is reality made of? And most important, how does a thought change the nature of reality?
- A higher power exists, but is it truly out there? Where is the dividing line between out there and in here?
- If thoughts are more than random neural firings, then is consciousness more than an anatomical accident?
This isn't a book of definitive answers, but of mind-stretching questions. It is a book that shows not the path, but the endless possibilities.Sales Points
- Authors sold over 70,000 of What the Bleep in hardcover
- Arntz, Chasse, and Vicente's DVD companion to the book was ranked as Amazon.com’s Top 35 bestselling discs
- The Bleeping Herald, the authors’ newsletter, has over 50,000 subscribers