Achieve life-changing results for your body—greater mobility, better functionality, enhanced performance, and less pain—in as little as 9 minutes a day.
In Better Stretching, Joe Yoon brings you the tips and techniques he gives world class athletes, and provides you with an entirely new way to think about stretching. You won’t need 90 complicated minutes to get more agile—you’ll just need 9! And your results will improve dramatically—and stay that way—when you incorporate just a touch of mobility and strengthening to your stretches. Joe Yoon shows you how.
Better Stretching debunks myths and misconceptions. You’ll discover:
· Over 100 wide-ranging stretches, from static to dynamic, including simple stretches you can do while sitting at your desk
· Three 30-day plans designed to give you maximum results in a minimum amount of time, each tailor-made for goals that you choose
· Stretching, strengthening, and mobility exercises for people at every level – whether you’re a beginner or advanced, a weekend warrior or a competitive athlete, a business executive or a new parent
· Muscle-soothing self-massage techniques using simple foam rollers and tennis balls
· Over 125 photographs of Joe demonstrating his stretches, so you achieve results beyond what you thought possible
Joe Yoon is a certified personal trainer, licensed massage therapist, and founder of the fitness training business JoeTherapy. Yoon graduated from Quinnipiac University in 2009 with a BS degree in Health & Science Studies and was certified as a personal trainer by the National Academy of Sports Medicine in 2011.
In 2013, he became a licensed massage therapist. The author of Better Stretching, he is based in Orlando, Florida.