Not in-stock currently-usually arrives within 1-14 business days
Provide your second-grade students with 10 to 15 minutes of daily math practice specifically developed to meet Common Core The frequent, focused practice improves math skills, and each title includes downloadable home-school connection activities.
How it works: Students complete five short math problems on days 1-4. The day 5 activity provides more extensive practice and asks students to think critically.
The 36 weeks of grade-specific skill practice covers:
- Operations strategies
- Number relationships
- Place value
- Measurement and data
- Word problems
This series also includes:
- models and tools to aid students in solving problems and answering open-ended questions.
- critical Common Core proficiencies for each grade level.
- downloadable math activities and projects to offer reinforcing practice at home.
- a detailed scope and sequence chart to help teachers map units to correlated skills.
- student books in English and Spanish.