Are you worried about potty training? Carl Allen's proven strategies for potty training toddlers will help you to get your kid out of diapers and onto the toilet.
Potty training doesn't necessarily need to be hard. This book makes it easy to get your child to start using the toilet activities fast using straight to point strategies for potty training a child, which is full of practical real-life experience and advice to take you through the process of preparing child for potty training.
. If you've ever said to yourself:
- When should I start potty training?
- How fast can I potty train my child?
- At what stage should I potty train a boy or a girl?
- How do I know if my baby is ready for potty training?
- Why won't my child pee and poop in the potty?
- How do I avoid potty accident and failure?
- My kid was doing so well with potty but why the regression?
...and many more.
This simplified potty-training book will solve all of these (and other) common problems. This isn't theory, you're not bribing with candy, and there are no gimmicks. This is real-world, from-the-trenches potty training information needed to get done with using disposable diapers forever.