Not in-stock currently-usually arrives within 1-14 business days
Ready to experience San Francisco? The experts at Fodor's are here to help. Fodor's San Francisco travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of San Francisco, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to explore the Golden Gate Bridge or the Presidio, visit Alcatraz or the Mission District, eat dim sum in Chinatown or explore the Napa & Sonoma Wine Country, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
Fodor's San Francisco includes:
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of San Francisco.
- SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Golden Gate Park, Alcatraz, Chinatown, San Francisco's Cable Cars, and Wine Tasting in Napa and Sonoma.
- INSPIRATIONAL "BEST OF" LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds, and a calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS that add perspective and enrich your travels.
- COVERS: Union Square, Chinatown, Nob Hill, Russian Hill, SoMa, Civic Center, the Marina, Presidio, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park, The Haight, Castro, Noe Valley, Mission District, Japantown, Pacific Heights, The Bay Area, Marin County, Berkeley, Oakland, Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, Alcatraz, Cable Cars, the historic Ferry Building, San Francisco tours, San Francisco museums, nightlife, dining, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of California? Check out Fodor's Northern California, Fodor's Napa & Sonoma, and Fodor's California guides.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us