Not in-stock currently-usually arrives within 1-14 business days
- The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but travel to Germany from the U.S. has now reopened. The number of Americans traveling is expected to increase by late 2021 and keep growing through 2022.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- "Best of" Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Walking Tours, Calendar of Events, Germany Today
- "Travel Smart" (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book's main description.