Not in-stock currently- expect arrival in 1-14 business days
Welcome to the glamorous world of storage brokering.
Think helping people buy and sell storage facilities around the world isn't sexy? Think again.
- In the US alone, self-storage is a multi-billion-dollar industry.
- Every day, brokers help owners buy or sell one of 55,000 facilities in the US.
- Storage properties are a recession-proof commodity, with value-add opportunities ripe for buyers.
- Globally, storage is a fast-growing industry, doubling in size every year since 2008.
- It's an industry ready for disruption, with trends shaking it up in management, logistics, and technology.
A second-generation self-storage owner, operator, developer, and broker, John C. Lindsey has been in the self-storage world his whole life. Since 2012, John has built one of the largest by volume self-storage brokerage companies in the US, with an approach that prioritizes win-wins between sellers and buyers. Now, John has compiled his approach into The Sexy Side of Self-Storage
to shine a light on buying and selling, and to show where the industry is headed.
Whether you are an individual owner with a single self-storage facility or an institutional investor with a portfolio of properties, this book shows you the know-how and expertise you need to successfully sell or buy a property.