NEW FROM THE BESTSELLING AUTHORS OF HOW TO POO AT WORK
From the excretion experts who brought you the global phenomenon How to Poo at Work comes Things to Do While You Poo. Specifically written to help those pooing on the job, this book is the ultimate guide to sedentary self-improvement.
Expert authors Mats and Enzo share their scientific advice crafted over a lifetime of lavatory investigations to help improve every aspect of your life. From success in your career to a satisfying sex life, from health and fitness to simply earning a bit of extra cash, this book is guaranteed to help you become a better you, eight minutes at a time.
Learn how to:
- Find the spirituality of your sphincter with meditation
- Start a really crap YouTube cooking channel
- Become a travel influencer without leaving the stall
- Relax with flush-friendly yoga poses
- Get a six pack in just 30 days of pooing
- Find true loo-ve
With detailed diagrams, expert advice and tried-and-tested testimonials, discover how to squeeze more into your day as you squeeze one out.