Do you want to learn how to train a happy and obedient puppy you will consider as a best friend? Do you want to know how to make him enjoy through easy and fun tricks? Then this is the right book for you
Dogs are very smart animals, they are able to understand and follow even the most complex instructions, but quite often it can become frustrating when they do not do what you want them to do. This is probably because you have ignored how their training processes work.
Many dog owners do not have timetables planned out for every day. Having a correct schedule will allow you to rely on when your dog must go to the toilet, for the most part, after sleep, exercise, and meal. By using training techniques, your puppy will be able to understand when the right moment to take some actions is. By reading this guide, you will learn:
- How to be psychologically ready to have your first puppy friend;
- How to introduce your dog into your family;
- Techniques and general tips to train your puppy;
- How dog's minds work;
- The Secrets of Living in Harmony with Your Dog;
- How to set up a correct nutrition plan for your puppy;
- Techniques to train your puppy and potty training;
- Physical and mental exercises for your dog;
- How to understand your puppy needs;
- General guidelines and don't.
What are you waiting for? Discover the art of raising the puppy you have always wanted