Not in-stock currently- expect arrival in 1-14 business days
(This book cannot be returned.)
Shopping Addiction: Overcome Excessive Buying
Quit Impulse Purchasing, Save Money And Avoid Debt
- You know that you are someone who is extremely or excessively fond of shopping, right?
- Do you love strolling through Malls in search of a bargain?
- Or perhaps you prefer compulsively surfing the internet for the latest Black Friday and other deals?
- Somehow you find it almost addictive and can't help yourself but then, your great purchases soon mount up and you find you have spent quite a bit of money?
- What are the signs of overspending?
- What types of buyers exist, do you know?
- Is it a mental health disorder, and what goes on in a compulsive shopper's brain?
- Could it be linked to sheer boredom, depression or low self-esteem and lack of self-confidence perhaps?
- How can you get out of debt, save more money rather than spend it all?
- This book can be read in sections or sequentially.
- Also makes a great gift.
- This book can be read from any section or sequentially.
These days the focus is completely on consumerism and this can make it hard for those who simply like to browse and buy.
This book will provide proven insight into shopaholic spending sprees, and how to stop, get out of debt and save money.
GET THIS BOOK NOW