Your Shopping Cart
Anytime you see Add To Cart you can click on the link and add that book to your shopping cart. Once you have finished shopping, you can check out and choose whether you want the books shipped to you or if you want to pick them up at the store. If you are picking them up at the store, you can also choose to pay in advance.
Before placing an order, please note your book's inventory status.
- On Our Shelves Now: These books are available at Village Books. Click on the book title to see how many copies we have in stock and the last time our inventory was updated. You can choose to pick up the item at the store or we can also ship it to you. If you opt for Media Mail, shipping is only $0.99!
*Please note* even if a book is listed as "on our shelves" there's a possibility that it is not available. Other customers could buy the copies before you come into the store, they could be on hold for someone else, there could be restrictions on when we can start to sell them, or they could be misplaced. If you need confirmation that a book is available before coming to the store, please call 360.671.2626 and ask one of our booksellers who will find the book and put it on hold for you.
- Ships in 1-5 Days: We currently do not have the book on our shelves but it can be shipped to you that quickly. There are warehouses across the country that are ready to ship your items so that it can be delivered in the quickest time possible.
- Out-of-Print: These books are not available at any warehouse or from any publisher. The listing is merely for reference. However, if you call the store we may be able to locate a used copy for you through Biblio.com.
- Coming Soon: Available for Pre-Order: These titles will soon be available and may be ordered today so you will be among the first to receive them!
- Special Order: This means the book you selected is not stocked at any warehouse. More often than not, the publisher information is inaccurate and unfortunately, our experience shows orders in this category are usually not available.
Much of the information on this site is provided by the publishers, and it is 95% accurate, however should there be a mistake (with over 2,500,000 entries it's quite possible) a real person from Village Books will contact you and work things out.
We value you as a customer, and it is important to us that you are completely satisfied with each purchase. For that reason, you may return new items by bringing them in or shipping them to the store. Please note, we do not take returns on used books.
Items must be:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Accompanied by a receipt, packing list, or other proof of purchase.
- In saleable condition.
If you have any questions, you can contact our booksellers at 360.671.2626 Monday-Saturday, 10am and 10pm and Sunday 10am-8pm, or email orders [at] villagebooks dot com anytime!