A carefully curated selection of articles about how to listen more empathically and actively from Harvard Business Review.
- Highly curated collections of HBR articles.
- Teaches active and empathetic listening.
- Helps readers better understand other people's emotions, especially as a manager or leader, within the context of listening.
- Helps readers learn when (and when not) to listen to their inner critic in communication, so they can be more influential at work.
- Provides a variety of perspectives from recognized experts on the topic.
Audience: All professionals, especially managers and leaders.