VB Reads book groups are open to anyone in the community to attend. There is no group membership. However, those who attend are eligible for a 15% discount on that group's selections.
Each month, we send out an e-newsletter, specifically geared for book groups (it often contains staff recommends & fun facts about the reading habits of those of us at VB!) Sign up for our Book Group Newsletter here. If you have any questions about our book groups, please email us!
The store currently hosts the following groups (follow any of the links to learn more about the nature of the books discussed as well as meeting times):
- VB Reads...A Year of Reading Kingsolverly
- VB Reads...Afternoon Book Chat Group
- VB Reads...Armchair Historians
- VB Reads...Bellingham Mysterians
- VB Reads...Engaged Citizens
- VB Reads...General Literature
- VB Reads...Living with Meaning
- VB Reads...Lynden Front Streeters
- VB Reads...Motherhood by the Book
- VB Reads...Regional Cookbook and Cooking Lit
- VB Reads...Speculative Fiction